• Mon - Sat 9.00 - 18.00
  • Office No 517, Sanskar Heights, Nr.Mavdi Circle, Rajkot

Student visa

Student Visas

Student Visas

As an international student coming to the United States, there are three different student visas that you could be issued: F1 Visa, J1 Visa or M1 Visa. The F1 and J1 visas allow for the possibility of employment in the US during your stay, while the M1 Visa does not. You need to be familiar with the types of visas, how they impact your financing while in the USA and how to go through the application and arrival processes.


Types of International Student Visas

Uk visa

Tier 2
Tier 4

Canada Visa
Study Visa

France Visa
Schengen Visa-A,B,C,D

Germany Visa
Germany Student Visa

Usa Visa